1. MONDAY: Start your week on a clean slate with a crisp white shirt. It has the potential to set the mood for the rest of the week. Wear it with a pair of chinos, trousers or denims depending on how formal or casual your work place is.
2. TUESDAY: Progress into the week with a subtle print. Keep a hounds tooth shirt handy – it’s understated and makes you look sharp without trying too hard. Wear it with a pair of black or grey trousers and a light jacket if the boardroom is calling out to you, or dress it down with a pair of chinos.
3. WEDNESDAY: Mid-week blues getting to you? Beat them with this classic blue button-down shirt. It’s got just the right amount of elegance, but is easy to carry to work and can be made to look different each time. Wear it with beige or navy trousers for a more formal day or keep it casual with a pair of denims of khakis. The options are plenty.
4. THURSDAY: Well, it’s time for the weekend, but not really. Keep a light print on the rack for such days. We’d suggest a subtle polka or a checkered shirt – playful but not loud. Wear it with trousers and a light jacket if a business meeting is on your to-do or just stick to a pair of solid coloured chinos for a casual day.
5. FRIDAY: Nothing speaks ‘weekend’ louder than a checkered shirt. It can take you from desk to drinks without putting in too much effort. Wear it with chinos or denims depending on the kind of day you’re expecting. You can also dress it up with a light sport jacket for the night.
Keep these shirts on loop for the week – just play around with your bottoms and jackets. Make your work-wear wardrobe simple, classic, and organized.